Friday, December 7, 2007

First Words

Welcome to my blog. I am new to this and didn't really think anyone would ever give a crap to read stuff people had to say but this seems to be super popular so I figured I didn't want to be all old news and stuff and am giving it a try.

If I knew will likely be the babbling of a man, still early in life (36) who feels hes experienced a lot but doesn't feel like he has used the things he knows or realizes to be important. Not sure how I can parlay it into making money but that thought is rolling around in my head as well.

Anyways. keeping the first one short and sweet. Welcome. No specific schedule or anything I will just post when I feel I have something to say.

Thanks
Xingtau

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Now we just have to get you to play some poker.. heh.

Jordan said...

xingtau is a excellent poker name.

Xingtau said...

Well shoot, I guess I am in then.
Where do I start.